MyDataMood Cookies Policy
Here you’ll find information about how cookies are used on the website http://www.mydatamood.com owned by MyDataMood S.L. (hereinafter MyDataMood). Please note that this policy may be updated periodically, so we suggest you review it regularly.
You probably already know this, because you will have read it on many websites, but even so we’ll explain it to you.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. They are tools that allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Cookies are often necessary for the website to work properly or to render the services offered on the website (technical cookies), while others simply gather information about the user’s browsing habits.
Types of cookies
The first distinction is based on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent. These can be own cookies or third party cookies.
There is a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, which can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
There is another classification based on the purpose, analytical and advertising cookies, etc.
- Technical cookies: They allow users to browse through a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services provided therein, such as monitoring data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items of a purchase, completing the purchasing process, performing a request to register or take part in an event, applying security during navigation, storing content to distribute videos or sound files, and sharing content via social media.
- Cookies analysis: The ones that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurements and statistical analysis of how the offered services are being used. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: The ones that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. To that end we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
For more information on this matter, please consult the AEPD website https://www.aepd.es
Cookies used on www.mydatamood.com
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can do so through the consent manager that appears when you log onto our website. You can also restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page using your browser. The way it works is different in each browser. The "Help" function will show you how to do it.
However, we’ve summarised it for you here:
- Google Chrome: Tools/settings/show advanced settings/show content settings/cookies/block data from third party sites and cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools/options/privacy/history/use custom history settings
- Internet Explorer: Tools/Internet options/privacy/settings for the Internet zone
- Safari: Edition/preferences/privacy/block cookies
- Opera: Menu/settings/ privacy and security/ cookies section
You can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser using the following tools:
- Your online choices
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Processing of personal data
MyDataMood S.L. TIN: B-88480983
Registered Address: Avenida Alfonso XIII, nº 21, esc 1, puerta 2. 28002 Madrid (Spain)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +34 658378478
Purpose of processing
The purpose of cookies is to make the website run more smoothly and to perform aggregated statistical studies.
Legal basis for processing
Consent of the data subject
We will not disclose your information to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation
Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time; the right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data as well as the right to restrict or object to processing and the right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing is not compliant with the law.
The Mooders Club Cookies Policy
MYDATAMOOD has engaged the services of the MOODERS CLUB platform managed by VIP DISTRICT S.L. (hereinafter, COLECTIVOS VIP). COLECTIVOS VIP is a service provider that allows MYDATAMOOD to offer its users (mooders) privileged access to services, special offers and advantageous promotions. As a registered user, you can browse the MOODERS CLUB platform to take advantage of the services.
COLECTIVOS VIP will process the platform’s personal data as the data processor on behalf of MyDataMood as the data controller.
COLECTIVOS VIP uses various cookies while browsing its website. For more information regarding the Cookies Policy, please refer to the sections below:
What cookies does The Mooders Club use? Cookies settings panel.
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will now describe how cookies are used by The Mooders Club in order to inform you as accurately as possible. You can also accept or reject the cookies individually. To do so, simply check the box if you accept or uncheck it if you do not want to install the cookie.
Neither this website nor our legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
How do I uninstall cookies?
Users can freely decide whether or not they wish to have our cookies installed on their hard drives, or if they wish to remove them following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. Users can also configure their browsers to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning for each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to allow the cookie to be installed on the hard drive. Links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies in most browsers are provided below:
- To Internet Explorer: under the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- To Google Chrome: under Options > Advanced Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- To Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- To Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- To Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- To Android: in Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > Accept cookies to enable or disable the checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- To Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox. To learn more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor our legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will enable you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
If you configure your browser to refuse all cookies or specifically our cookies, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
COLECTIVOS VIP reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and/or case law, and to future uses of the user's personal data on the Website. In any event, users will be informed of any changes to the policy in advance. Therefore, users are advised to read the Cookies Policy each time they access the website.
Last updated: January 2020.